Action Compaction Services and Action Container Solutions, the ACS Companies, were originally started by Jerome Vinagro. Later, Brian Gibson joined Jerome as a co-owner and together they built a premier manufacturing and service company. Customer service, quality, along with industry experience and knowledge – drove them to excellence.
In 2013 became part of Wastebuilt. Since this merger, Wastebuilt Phoenix has expanded their replacement part’s business, branded it Stepp Parts and opened a new facility to accommodate the substantial growth in parts.
Director of Manufacturing
- Ben leads the Phoenix team and is responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing and Engineering.
- He is an Industrial Engineer and Certified Supply Chain Professional with over 20 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ben brings a professional level to all aspects of production.
- Chris is an accomplished leader with over 15 years of experience in a variety of manufacturing environments
- Chris is a Six Sigma Greenbelt and utilizes these skills to increase efficiencies throughout the plant
- Chris has his undergraduate degree from Arizona State and Masters from the University of Phoenix