Cinema Series Self-Contained Compactors
Wastebuilt Phoenix’s Cinema Series Self Contained Compactors are recommended for theaters and other caustic or extreme environment. They resemble our standard Self Contained Compactors, but are specifically CAD engineered, designed, and built to handle extreme conditions.
Built with beefier, heavier materials and welded fully with stainless steel wire, they last longer than other compactors when used with abnormally caustic material. Cinema Series Compactors retain all the redundant safety and latching systems as our standard Self Contained Compactors, too, so you won’t have to compromise when finding the perfect compactor to suit your specific needs.
Cinema Series Corrosive Applications
Standards : 1/4″ One piece Floor, Full Stainless Steel Overlap welds on floor, 7 GAL Side walls, Double Containment wallsHigh Corrosive resistant cylinders, Heavy duty wear strips, Exclusive Adjustable Hinges, Extra Large Liquid Sump, Oversized Ground Rollers for 25% More Ground Contact.
- Rubberized seam coating
- Drain System
- Wheel Channels
- 5HP Motor-Low Energy Use
- Custom Color
- Full Warning Light
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Hydraulic Tail Gate
- Ozone System
ACS Stationary Compactors are CAD Engineered and designed to last. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your specific requirements, and are designed for our “No Turn-Around” Receiver Roll-Off Containers (Packer Carts for ACS-2430-AC).
Wastebuilt Phoenix’s Self-Contained Compactors are best suited for businesses that produce wet and/or dry waste. They are recommended for use in resorts, malls, hotels, shopping center, restaurants, and hospitals. Our Self Contained Compactors are CAD Engineered, built and tested to be water tight to prevent seepage, spillage, and leakage and are equipped with multiple safety features, redundant latching and locking systems, fire ports, and heavy-duty construction.
Professionally engineered for:
- Shopping Centers
- Large Hotels/Motels
Front Load Cans
Wastebuilt Phoenix’s Front Load Cans are CAD Engineered and built to last. They feature gusseted lift pockets, heavy pocket guards, are fully welded with drain plugs, and have perimeter re-enforcement around the perimeter of the opening.
We have several sizes, styles, shapes, and configurations, (and as all our containers, have the ability to custom build) Cans can also be customized with several options such as: Caster wheels, bottom pockets, rubberized coating, wildlife resistant lids, screen fronts, and any other custom applications.
With so may configurations and options, finding the right cans for your business should be a breeze!
- Welding: All interior seams fully welded. lift pockets and support gussets fully welded
- Top Banding: The top perimeter of the containers banded with 3′ x 1.5’ formed 10 gauge G-Channel stitch welded to top perimeter of side sheets
- Lift Pocket: Formed 10 ga lift sleeve 4.5’ deep x 8′ height fully welded to sides and Reinforced with no Less than (8) 4′ x4’ 7ga gussets fully welded. A 4′ x 12″ bumper pad made of 1/4 plate welded to front side of cans
- Bottom skids: (2) 3′ structural channel skids to run full length of containers from front to Back and capped with 3′ x 4′ 7 gauge plate
- Sides and floor: All sides and floor to constructed of 12 gauge prime steel. Any panels requiring splicing shall be done so with continuous welding
- Drain Plug: (optional) 1.5’ diameter drain with either threaded cap or rubber sponge Plug
- Paint: DTM water based acrylic enamel high gloss. Color matched to customers Specifications